To keep your residential home or business safe from rain, wind, sun and storms turn to Phillips Roofing & Restoration, the roofing contractor Corpus Christi trusts for full service roof repairs, replacement and restoration. We offer a wide array of roofing & restoration services for all types and sizes of roofs. At Phillips Roofing & Restoration our primary focus is on making sure our customers are protected and safe in their homes and places of business. Each Corpus Christi roofing system that we install is handled to specifically meet the challenges of our bipolar weather. Trust us with your roofing & restoration needs, you’ll sleep better at night knowing a Phillips roof is above your head.
There are many things that can damage your roof — from wind, rain, and even sunlight. And unless you can be sure that it will withstand these elements, you’ll never have any kind of peace of mind during a storm or any other natural disaster. The Coastal Bend deals with a number of weather changes, and tropical storms can do more damage to your roof than you may think. You need to make sure that your roof has the right support structure and materials to get through any kind of natural disaster. Phillip’s is the right roofer with a qualified team that can help you get the right roof for your home.
Types of Roofing Projects
· Shingle Roofs – Shingle roofing has been the standard for decades, because it can give homes a cost-effective solution that looks aesthetically pleasing. Our crew knows all about shingle roofs, and we can offer a wide variety of comprehensive services to our customers. We can give you the highest quality of workmanship, and our installations are guaranteed to last through decades of exposure to sun and other elements.
· New Roofs – Your roof can be exposed to many different elements and acts of nature. Anything from wind and rain to even sunlight can cause your roof to wear out over time. Eventually, you’ll need a new roof, and Phillips Roofing and Restoration can perform an installation on any type of home. All of our roofs are windstorm certified, so it can withstand the strong winds of the Coastal Bend.
ReRoofs – Sometimes a reroof is the best option for your home, we are glad to help you save money.
· Flat Roofs – Flat roof installations have been our specialty since we started, and we’re confident that our crew can work on any property. We want to leave you with a feeling of confidence and satisfaction with our work before we start every job, and we make sure that our team is prepared for a successful roof replacement.
· Roof Repairs – Your roof will wear out over time, which will eventually lead to a replacement. While you don’t want to do it too soon, you don’t want to wait too long. Our crew will be able to inspect your roof for any damage, and they’ll be able to repair any issues. Letting roof problems go too long can eventually lead to water damage, which will be more expensive to fix. You want to perform regular maintenance on your roof. So if it has been a while since you had it inspected, be sure to reach out to us.
· Commercial Roofing – When it comes to commercial roofing, three things are important: security, safety, and success. And our commercial roofing crew has installed a number of roofing systems in the Coastal Bend. We can work on roofs of all different sizes, and we can help you come up with the best solution for your commercial property.
Be sure to speak to someone at our office for more information about the types of roofing projects that we provide.
Our company is Windstorm Certified, because we know how important it is for Corpus Christi homeowners to have these types of policies. It’s a must-have for any residential or commercial property that’s located in coastal areas, because everyone who lives in the Coastal Bend knows how devastating strong winds can be to your roof and other areas of your home.
You need to have windstorm protection before a hurricane hits because once it does, you won’t be able to purchase any new or additional policies in the State of Texas until it has made landfall and has cleared the area. When it comes to a storm or any other natural disaster, it’s best to be prepared (especially when hurricane seasons starts to approach).
Texas has a different method for handling windstorm insurance. Instead of having a uniform set of regulations, it has different types of laws that vary from each county. This can cause confusion for any homeowners that try to make a claim with their existing policy. Regardless of your situation, we can take care of you. And because of our in-depth knowledge of windstorm regulations, we can help you with the claims process.
There are several reasons why you should choose Phillips Roofing and Restoration for all your roofing needs. Some of these include:
· We offer free estimates.
· We’re a local company, and we’re here to stay.
· We’re a member of the Better Business Bureau.
· We have a 4.9 rating from Google reviews.
· We offer manufacturer and labor warranties.
If you want to find out why we’re one of the top roofing and restoration experts in the Coastal Bend, get in touch with us today!
Best Roofer In The Coastal Bend!
We’re the roofing contractor that Corpus Christi trusts for full-service roof repairs, replacement, and restoration. We offer a wide variety of services, and we can work on many types of roofs. We want to make sure that our customers feel safe in their homes or places of business, and every roofing system we install is designed to meet the many challenges that come from the changing weather of the Corpus Christi and the Coastal Bend.
If you want to keep your home or place of business safe from rain, wind, and sunlight, you need to turn to Phillips Roofing and Restoration. We’re the roofing contractor that Corpus Christi trusts for full-service roof repair and installation. Not only do we offer a wide variety of services for all types of roofs, but we will also make sure that your property is protected from whatever nature wants to throw at it. Every roofing system we install will be able to meet the challenges of Corpus Christi’s unpredictable weather, which is why you should trust us with all of your roofing needs. When you hire Phillips Roofing and Restoration, you’ll sleep better knowing that your home is safe and secure.
We would be happy to visit your home or place of business to perform a professional inspection, so we can determine if we can repair your roof. And if you need a replacement, we can come with an affordable solution that will meet your needs. If you want to find out why we’re one of the best choices for roofing in the Corpus Christi, feel free to reach out to us. We would be happy to speak with you!
If you want to find out why we’re one of the top roofing and restoration experts in Corpus Christi, get in touch with us today!
Phillips Roofing & Restoration is standing by to answer your questions and aleviate your concerns. Contact us today at:
5262 S Staples St
Corpus Christi, TX 78411
Phone: (361) 815-3866