With years of experience in the roofing industry, our Phillips Roofing & Restoration crew knows roofs and shingle roofing. Our comprehensive shingle roofing services offer customers the highest quality workmanship, and our installations are guaranteed to withstand decades of exposure to the sun and other elements.
We offer many different colors, sizes, and types of shingles. We can find the perfect match for you. Phillips Roofing & Restoration carries many of the top brands of shingles to guarantee your satisfaction. We’ll guide you every step of the way for peace of mind, from picking a shingle style to installing.
While roof shingles aren’t the only available option, they have been used for a number of years. And while asphalt is the most widely-used material for this type of roofing, they can also be made of fiberglass or wood. While each one can offer its own unique appearance, they will have they’ll own set of advantages as well as their drawbacks. Wood shingles can add character to your home, but they don’t have the fire resistance of fiberglass. Be sure to speak to a roofing professional to find the best option for your home.
Types of Roof Shingles
There are several types of shingles — some of which can include:
- Asphalt Shingles — Asphalt shingles are the most widely-used on homes, because they’re low-cost and can provide tremendous value.
- Fiberglass Shingles — Because it’s a tough and resilient material, fiberglass shingles are less likely to change shape or dry out.
- Wood Shingles — Wood shingles will give your home an incredible look, they’re resistant to many types of severe storms.
Be sure to speak to a roofing professional for more details on the available options.
Benefits of Shingle Roofing
Using shingle roofing for your home can offer several different benefits. These can include, but may not be limited to:
- Affordability — Compared to other types of roofing systems, shingles are the most affordable on the market.
- Resistance to Fire — While wood shingles won’t offer much in terms of fire resistance, asphalt and fiberglass are less likely to get damaged from this type of event. Fiberglass has a Class A fire rating, so it can offer the best type of protection.
- Superior Aesthetics — Shingles can come in a number of textures, sizes, and colors. So, they can fit any kind of aesthetic.
- Versatility — Shingles can be used in a number of roofing applications, so they can be installed on almost any type of home.
Be sure to speak to a roofing professional for more information on the benefits of shingle roofing.
Shingle Roofing Experts in the Coastal Bend!
With years of experience in the industry, Phillips Roofing and Restoration has a crew that knows every aspect of roofing. And our comprehensive shingle roofing services offer customers the best kind of workmanship that you can find in the Coastal Bend. Our installations are guaranteed to withstand decades of exposure to the sun and other elements. So, feel free to find out about the many different colors, shapes, sizes, and types of shingles.
We know we can find the best match for you and your home, and we carry many of the top brands. So, we can guarantee that you’ll be satisfied with our work. We’ll guide you every step of the way, so you can have the peace of mind in knowing that the shingles we install will fit your needs and personal style.
If you want to find out why we’re among the top roofing contractors in the Coastal Bend, feel free to contact us. We would be happy to speak with you!